10 things we don`t know about... Shane Gibson
Shane Gibson is one of the early revelations of BC Beroe′s season. The American joined the team in the summer and immediately became one of the team′s most important players. Gibson showcased his jumping and scoring abilities to quickly become a fan favourite in Stara Zagora. With "10 things we don′t know about..." the guard is revealing some interesting facts about himself:
1. What is the first thing you do after you wake up?
- First I hit the snooze button, I purposely set it ten minutes before I have to wake up so I can hit snooze once. Then I wake up and eat cereal.
2. What is your favourite quote?
- I can do hard in a day, and impossible in a week.
3. What is the strangest gift you have ever received?
- A loaf of bread.
4. What is your funniest moment on the basketball court?
- Onе of my friends had the ball and the opposing crowed started counting down three, two, one and he threw up a half court shot but there was really like 20 seconds left in the quarter.
5. What is your favourite brand for basketball shoes?
6. What is your favourite food?
- Pepperoni pizza.
7. What is your favourite movie?
- A tie between Friday the 13th, Catch me if you can, Troy.
8. What kind of music do you prefer to listen before or after a game?
- Before a game rap music, after a game rap music, rap music at all times basically.
9. What is your favourite place for a holiday to relax?
- I like California or Florida, I have not been to Hawaii or Brazil but those are on my list of destinations.
10. How would you finish the sentence "Outside the basketball court Shane Gibson is... laid back, funny, easy going, but also quiet and observant.
BGbasket.com spoke with an american point guard Demarquis "Dee" Bost who played this summer for Bulgaria men′s national basketball team for qualifications for Eurobasket 2017more...